Daisy and sweet pea are the official April birth flowers. They themselves are beautiful and so are their special meanings!
Every month has its own set of birth flowers. They represent the month and have meanings that are believed to have origins in Ancient Rome. The Victorians also assigned meanings to flowers that are neat to know!
You may consider one or both April birth flowers when choosing a gift for your loved one! I have a list of ideas here to get those gears turning for you as well.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
Daisies represent new beginnings, innocence, and purity.
During the Victorian era, they represented loyalty and trust.
Pin it for later!
Sweet peas represent this this this.
During the Victorian era, they represented blissful pleasure, gratitude, and strength.
April Birth Flower Inspired Gifts
- Floral jewelry - There are many different places to search for April birth month flower jewelry. Amazon and Etsy both have great options. Some options have tiny flowers in them while others have the image engraved into the pendant.
- Embroidery - Do it yourself or buy it on Etsy for either a lovely piece of art for the wall, a throw pillow, or add a bit of detail to clothing and even plush toys! The possibilities for this are truly endless.
- Mug - This cute daisy mug is a sweet, meaningful, and practical gift!
- The card - A lovely card with their birth flower on the front and a heartfelt note inside is sure to bring a smile to their face! Daisies are easy to come by outside and press beautifully! Use a paintbrush with some clear glue on it to secure a few pressed flowers to the front of a card.
- Gift tag - Have the perfect card already? Put a personalized April birth month flower gift tag on their present for that extra special touch!
Shop this post
Which April birthday flower do you prefer, daisy or sweet pea?
Share in a comment below!