Rose and honeysuckle are the official June birth flowers. They themselves are beautiful and so are their special meanings!
Every month has its own set of birth flowers. They represent the month and have meanings that are believed to have origins in Ancient Rome. The Victorians also assigned meanings to flowers that are neat to know!
You may consider one or both June birth flowers when choosing a gift for your loved one! I have a list of ideas here to get those gears turning for you as well.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
Roses represent love, beauty, and courage.
During the Victorian era, they represented love or grieving.
Pin it for later!
Honeysuckle represents pure happiness, affection, and sweetness.
During the Victorian era, they represented love and sweetness.
June Birth Flower Inspired Gifts
- Floral jewelry - There are many different places to search for June birth month flower jewelry. Amazon and Etsy both have great options. Some options have tiny flowers in them while others have the image engraved into the pendant.
- Embroidery - Do it yourself or buy it on Etsy for either a lovely piece of art for the wall, a throw pillow, or add a bit of detail to clothing and even plush toys! The possibilities for this are truly endless.
- Mug - This cute June birth flower mug is sure to be used daily!
- The card - A lovely card with their birth flower on the front and a heartfelt note inside is sure to bring a smile to their face!
- Gift tag - Have the perfect card already? Put a personalized June birth month flower gift tag on their present for that extra special touch!
Shop this post
Which June birthday flower do you prefer, rose or honeysuckle?
Share in a comment below!